8 Signs You May Be Addicted to Breaking Bad
There are few shows that seem to get stronger season by season, many would argue that major ‘hit shows’ such as Sopranos and Entourage started to wane near the end. Lost went through a period where even it’s biggest fans seemed to turn away. However, AMC’s Breaking Bad seems to simply get better and better. Brilliant acting, writing, and directing, with very multi faceted characters that the audience can’t help but feel connected to. It’s a show that doesn’t just have a group of fans, it’s a got a legion of devotees. Of course, the show that uses one of the most addictive drugs, Crystal Meth, as it’s centrepiece, is pretty addictive itself.
So, without further ado, here are eight signs that you may be addicted to Breaking Bad.
8. You’ve googled Methylamine, the key ingredient to Blue Magic or Blue Sky. Your watching of a show has you looking up what the organic compound and formula is. Here’s the link.
7. You end sentences with the word ‘Yo’. If you find yourself saying, ‘I need those TPS reports stat, YO’, you’ve let Jesse live inside your head, you also should probably find a new job.
6. You’ve started to wonder what your head would look like shaved. You stand in front of a mirror, shouting, ‘I am the danger!’, and realise it would have a better impact if you were bald.
5. You read news stories about drug busts, and wonder if the drugs the crack shack was making were as good as the glass that those two make.
4. You see RV’s, and instantly wonder if there’s a meth lab inside. Something tells me the 70 year old grandma isn’t as swift as Walter White.
3. You stop referring to days as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, but as six days to Breaking Bad, five days to Breaking Bad, and so on, and so on.
2.You don’t watch other shows in fear of liking it more than Breaking Bad, but, that’s not possible any ways.
1.You try to participate in conversations about science, and chemistry, as if you actually know what you’re talking about, because you’ve see drums in a TV basement
+1. You won’t watch the blooper reel below, because it ‘ruins it’